- Important Information for Amazon River Quest Riders
- Ticket prices: $5 (Adult), $3 (Child)
- Ride duration: 10 minutes
- First boat departs at 11am
- Purchase admission and boat ride ticket online at https://m.wrs.com.sg
- Existing admission ticket holders may purchase boat ride tickets at River Safari’s Visitor Services Booth from 9.30am – 5.30pm
- Children must be at least 1.06m to take the ride
- Expectant mothers are not allowed to take the boat ride
- Boat ride is weather permitting
- In the event of ride suspension, your ticket cannot be replaced
- Rider may not see all animals along the boat ride
- Tickets are not refundable
- Click here for Rider's Guidelines
- Click here for FAQ
- Purchase of River Safari admission ticket required prior to purchase of Amazon River Quest (boat ride) tickets
Enjoy multi-park savings with our ParkHopper Specials.
(3 - 12 years old)
- ParkHopper entitles you to one visit per park within 7 days from date of first visit. You may visit each park on a different day.
- Ticket price includes admission to the stated parks.
- Rides are included for:
- Night Safari: Unlimited Tram Rides
- River Safari: Unlimited River Safari Cruise
- Additional charges apply for Night Safari Japanese and Mandarin commentary tram rides, and River Safari Amazon River Quest (Boat Ride).
- All prices stated are inclusive of 7% GST.