Zoom to the Mandai wildlife experience with our convenient and affordable Mandai Express.
|$3 per adult
$1 per child (3* - 12 years old)
|Weekends and selected Public Holidays|
*Children Below 3 years old ride for free.
Tickets available for booking at mandaiexpress.beeline.sg.
Cash payment on-the-spot is not available.
Terms and conditions apply.
|Departing from||Pick-up Time||Pick-up Location||Trip Duration|
|Bedok||8.45am, 10.15am||Bedok MRT Exit A Taxi Stand||35 mins|
|Tampines||8.45am, 10.15am||Tampines Ave 4 Bus Stop||30 mins|
|Sengkang||8.45am, 10.15am||Sengkang MRT Exit D Bus Stop||25 mins|
|Heading to||Pick-up Time||Pick-up Location||Trip Duration|
|Bedok||3.15pm, 5.15pm||Singapore Zoo Coach Bay||35 mins|
|Sengkang||3.30pm, 5.30pm||Singapore Zoo Coach Bay||30 mins|
|Tampines||3.00pm, 5.00pm||Singapore Zoo Coach Bay||25 mins|
Heartland Pick-up and Drop-off Locations:
Bedok MRT Exit A Taxi Stand
Tampines Ave 4 Bus Stop
(Take Tampines MRT Exit B)
Sengkang MRT Exit D Bus Stop (Sengkang East Way)
- Passengers will be required to show proof of their email confirmation on the booking made to the driver upon boarding the bus.
- The designated pick-up and drop-off points are as set out in the route details. You may only board/ alight at such designated pick-up/ drop-off points.
- The drop-off points may be changed at our discretion in the event of adverse traffic conditions and we may take an alternate route to the drop-off points.
- Please be reminded to arrive at the designated pick-up point at least 5 minutes earlier. The bus will not wait for passengers who are late.
- Please note that charges will still apply for passengers who are late and miss the bus or fail to turn up at the designated pick-up point.
- In the event the bus is estimated to be late for 20 minutes or more, passengers will be notified via the SMS that the bus service will be cancelled. Payment made for the cancelled bus services will be refunded to you.
- In the event of a bus breakdown during the journey, a replacement bus will be deployed to ferry affected passengers to the respective designated Drop-off Locations.
- For all cancelled/ disrupted (before start of service) bus services, Fares for will be refunded to you within 1 month from the date of the cancelled/ disrupted bus service.
- Standing in the bus is strictly prohibited.
- Please note that luggage and bulky items are not allowed in the bus.